If you are an existing client, you are entitled to this update as part of your support and upgrade plan. The system should automatically prompt for an upgrade. If not, go to the program and click the “About Us” menu option, then click “updates”
Make sure all your PC’s have been upgraded to iRent/sContract ERP 2022.214.171.124 .
If you are still have trouble, you can use windows to uninstall sContract invoicing/irent then reinstall using the direct link.
iRent ERP 2015 – new features
– Invoicing: Item rental billing – the rental stop date can be different to the return date.
– Invoicing: Summary of credits raised is now shown on the projects screen.
– Invoicing: Credits can also export to accounting.
– Invoicing: New Invoice stages grid format – A table showing the total invoice status for each stage (QLD Format).
– Invoicing: You can now invoice day labour using the manual invoice screen. Certain GL codes can handle decimals for the QTY for the number
of hours. ie) 6.5 hours x @ hourly rate.
– Inventory: Forecasting – You can now check to see if you have the inventory levels to handle an order for today or a date in the future.
– Inventory: Google maps- Show your yard together with all your job sites in Google maps. Plan your deliveries and returns by looking at the
total material at the jobs on the map.
– Inventory: Included “Last Return” field on Returns screen in preparation for trigger invoicing.
– General: User interface improvement. Save buttons improved so the user knows the difference between edit mode and when to save for header
– General: Various minor bug fixes in relation to inventory quick entry and manual invoices.